The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 Tickets

2JG

Well with 2 weeks togo before the event I'd rather try and get something, plus it's my own fault for leaving it so long.

A couple reasons matey, but would rather not post them up.

I knew I should have got passports sorted, I tried to buy when they first went on sale but missed out, I presumed everyone would go so didn't want to waste money on passports on the off chance. Gutted now :(

GLWS I'm sure they will get snapped up, unless you want to lend me your passport and a disguise :)

I knew I should have got passports sorted, I tried to buy when they first went on sale but missed out, I presumed everyone would go so didn't want to waste money on passports on the off chance. Gutted now :(

GLWS I'm sure they will get snapped up, unless you want to lend me your passport and a disguise :)

If it's your first passport then i don't think you can use the fast track system but don't quote me on it, i know they started doing random interviews a couple of years ago for people getting their first passport. Your best bet would be to either call the passport office and see what's what or go into a post office and ask a few Q's. Sooner rather than later though :p

Money sent Jeff

Let me know what charity do you support mate and I will make a donation as you gave me a good deal :)

Money received Gary.

Don't worry about the donation mate, just have a cracking time :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.