The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what are these alloys or where can i get them!!!

gazzi123

I think you're going to have to PM the owner of that Lexus, they look very unusual. On the off chance, you could fire Nic a PM, he's very good at identifying wheels.

Or, join Wheelwhores and ask on there, fairly self explanatory :)

Ive tried the owner through certain forums and had no reply as on the forums it seemd he hasnt be online for a few months.

The wheel manufacture is called 'Triple xxx' which ive found out went bust in early 2011 i believe.

These wheels would be perfect for my project car - But if i cannot get these, i need to find something very very similar same sort of 5spoke chunky patter and the depth in the wheel - if anyone has any suggestions?

ive looked on wheelwhores with no luck but have started a 'wanted thread'

ive contacted as many previous stockists on the internet as possible by searching through google.

i wouldnt normally make a fuss but these alloys are going to be the only ones or the same style of alloy - will be the only rims that will just complete the look im going for

Cheers :)

Are you sure its Triple x? The picture isn't that clear but looks like the EXE logo to me, as made by AXIS alloys.

the closest ive found is Axis Elite alloys (after you mentioned it) - but still the spokes arnt 'chunky' enough and not enough depth in the wheel.

its deffo Triple xxx the make

Really need these rims or extremly similar with the spokes and depth