The mkiv Supra Owners Club

urgent help please! installed ALL SORTED :):):):)

Supra N_A

DOHhhhhhh! I kept telling ash " I bet it's the FCD causing the problem"

See when I wired in my e-manage I spent months reading up on it. But when ask asked me to give him a hand he came with the wrong ecu pin outs lol so we spent around 45mins trying to work it out and searching for the right one lol.

lol he stuck up for you lol..

so we checked everything else first and then we said at end of day..

better check that FCD lol...

few wires were wrong.. he swapped over tested no joy..

but if yous have been playing in there we better have a good look incase you have not rejoined something or something is not right,..

double check the FCD yourself tomorrow or pop in to mine just for quick look (as we flat out again lol)..

as we checked this last on the day (there might be a bad wire, somewere that you have cut and not joined properly.)

could be something as simple as that mate.

Yeah I'm sure it's that mate, as we cut the wire that said AFM/TPS/MAP +5v. (I think it was number 2 on b75) And we just left the cheep crimpt terminals on it but I think it woul Benifit from being soldered :)

DOHhhhhhh! I kept telling ash " I bet it's the FCD causing the problem"

See when I wired in my e-manage I spent months reading up on it. But when ask asked me to give him a hand he came with the wrong ecu pin outs lol so we spent around 45mins trying to work it out and searching for the right one lol.

The annoying thing is even without the pin-outs all you had to do was pop the map sensor plug off in the engine bay and beep the wires through with a multi-meter. 10 min job tops!

MY BAD!!!!!!!! I take full responsibility for this F-up as we shouldn't of even touched it known that we didnt have a clue what we where doing!

NOTICE: the yellow wire from the fuel cut defender is connected to the blue/red on number 10 on plug B75 - that's for the air flow meter DOHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

It should be connected to number 9 Black/yellow map sensor !!!!

I think we will get that fixed ASAP!!!! Sorry for our stupidity guys :-/

car is now 100% SORTED!! ;)

it was all down to the fcd still been wired in wrong so followed the information you gave mate ( slicknick) also soldered the 2 wires cut previously and its all sorted it boosts to 1.2 bar YEEAAH!! pulls like a bloody train now very happy indeed! the power is so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood :eyebrows:

also cheers fosta for sorting it out mate ;)

it was all down to the fcd still been wired in wrong so followed the information you gave mate ( slicknick) also soldered the 2 wires cut previously and its all sorted it boosts to 1.2 bar YEEAAH!! pulls like a bloody train now very happy indeed! the power is so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood :eyebrows:

Glad i could help out mate! Seems I'm slowly becoming a bit of a vvti expert :)

Now go enjoy the BPU awesomeness :D

Not a problem young sport lol

But we are lucky slicknick posted on here other wise that could of went on for a while lol. [thumbs] to you slicknick ;)