big thanks to dude/austec and cj

Chris Bailey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day - thanks Dude & Austec for a cracking venue (and Dude being a great sport for sending his daughters into the maelstrom that is Supra owners, for charity :D) , CJ for being a tireless promoter for MacMillan and all-round top bloke.

Took some photos, but they're all pants so I won't bother putting them up.

Toptastic day! On our way home now and just outside Wantage. I will post up prize winners etc tomorrow and also thank yous :D

Nice to meet you today Col :thumbs: I've got some good pictures of the Veilsuicide, i'll post them up in the Multimedia gallery section in a few bit once they've finished uploading :)

It would be nice to see 380-400bhp after all the work been done to it :) We like the look of the HKS Hi-power silent exhaust

Were you and your dad the two guys in the silver Supra that caught me up on near London area? I was in the white supe with Carbon bonnet. If so the mrs managed to get a couple of photos of your dads car on the move :p

Were you and your dad the two guys in the silver Supra that caught me up on near London area? I was in the white supe with Carbon bonnet. If so the mrs managed to get a couple of photos of your dads car on the move :p

Yeah that was us dan :) - Could you post them pics up if possible?