The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy from Scotland

Gazz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kayla just taken your advice and gave JM imports a e-mail to ask what supras on my price range he has available if any :)

edit: just got reply

hi mate,

thanks for the email..

am afraid we only sell cars from £5000 upwards as all our stock is fresh import JDM cars..

but the NA we only do on order as we mainly stock only twin turbo models

sorry i could not of helped

:( :( :(

yea i hard if something breaks its like a whole engine rebuild... which tbh im not to keene on lol... friend said it should have been changed at 80k or so (i duno what bit he is on about i know nothing about under the bonnets... more of a style person) which i will ask if they reply to my e-mail... other than that none of the jus-sports or that rally place in rishton have replyed to my e-mails :( not looking good to get any new car...... on the other hand i got offered a jag x type last night... but ehhhh no...

Lad I know got one and had a lot of trouble with it until he finally decided to sell it on.

Not a great fan of RX7's to be honest. Not sure if they have the best reliability record either. Personally I'd rather find a clean N/A supra...

Lad I know got one and had a lot of trouble with it until he finally decided to sell it on.

Not a great fan of RX7's to be honest. Not sure if they have the best reliability record either. Personally I'd rather find a clean N/A supra...

im still looking for one to even swap with but no luck :( its like every 1 wants one and garages on PH are being arrogant c*nts and not even replying to e-mails :/ which is rude

Can you see the classified sections if your not a paid up member? My advice would be to pay the membership fee and keep a close eye on the classifieds. There are always very nice example's of Supra's being posted up.

It may have been covered earlier, but I'm being lazy; how much do you have to spend, or do you need to sell your car first?

Can you see the classified sections if your not a paid up member? My advice would be to pay the membership fee and keep a close eye on the classifieds. There are always very nice example's of Supra's being posted up.

It may have been covered earlier, but I'm being lazy; how much do you have to spend, or do you need to sell your car first?

ye i can see classified section but not post :) i am keeping an eye on that also, and currently i need to sell my corsa first which i hope will give me maximum for 3500 (just droped the price on the advert to hopefully make it sell) so ill have roughly about that much to find one... if its far away in england (they are always cheaper down there apparently) then ill need to keep some to go down and collect it and drive it home...

I'd try be patient and wait on your Cor-ser to sell first, so you'll have cash to be able to buy outright and not have to worry about P/X's etc. It will give you a lot more choice when buying and I'm sure you'll find a buyer for your car soon :)

The longer you wait for a Supra, the more satisfaction you'll have when you finally get one. Going by that theory, I'll probably need a spare change of boxers when I first drive one :sly:

iv been waiting for aaaaaaages to sell my car... then it got vandlised so had to fix that up before i could sell it again and its currently on PH and gum tree atm and i have been after a supra for a long time now... never even sat in one and if i did would prob need a change of clothes lol

iv been waiting for aaaaaaages to sell my car... then it got vandlised so had to fix that up before i could sell it again and its currently on PH and gum tree atm and i have been after a supra for a long time now... never even sat in one and if i did would prob need a change of clothes lol

If you need to sit your bum in one im sure someone here will let you have a shot in theirs. If you find yourself down my way you are more than welcome.

If you need to sit your bum in one im sure someone here will let you have a shot in theirs. If you find yourself down my way you are more than welcome.

haha thanks :)

was ment to be meeting drift bear last week some time but he never got intouch with me lol never mind though will let every one here know if my car sells (fingers crossed) and im sure ill slap up a progress thread here too and get membership :) i am still keepeing my eye open in the fs section

Guest wardie
found a supra local to me (20 miles away) for sale for arround 2500 silver

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-SILVER-JZA40-non-turbo-FULL-VEILSIDE-KIT-/330712134685?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4cfffab41d

looks decent enough i kinda like the subs etc but thats my preference hopefully this will be mine by next week if all goes to plan :D

If you can hold your horse's mine is up for sale, but only letting it go after Japfest, good clean motor and very clean underneath. 99km on clock, momo steering wheel. push button start, cat 1. alarm of course, Hks induction, 19" rims- Goodyear eagle F1's assymetrics 265/30/19 rears. 235/35/19 fronts. aerotop! seals all good does not leak what so ever. would be looking at £2900 for this days after japfest as I am on the nunt for a tt. :) check my supra pics

If you can hold your horse's mine is up for sale, but only letting it go after Japfest, good clean motor and very clean underneath. 99km on clock, momo steering wheel. push button start, cat 1. alarm of course, Hks induction, 19" rims- Goodyear eagle F1's assymetrics 265/30/19 rears. 235/35/19 fronts. aerotop! seals all good does not leak what so ever. would be looking at £2900 for this days after japfest as I am on the nunt for a tt. :) check my supra pics

few things, 1 your other side of the uk... im near aberdeen and it will cost me about 300-400 to get down and back, and 2 i really like it but its red lol i want a different colour than red :L but i like the areotops though... if it does fall through though i might be intouch if i can figure out how to travel like 600 or so miles lol

Not a fan of the kit on it, but its your car and up to you. Don't dive in there are a lot of dogs out there, and plenty of j-spec n/a's to choose from.

yea there all miles away this one is close and in decent nick... (apart from the last picture but thats kinda hidden so not much to worry about)

or there is this.. which has a few problems main one its a auto lol (i dont really look at auto's)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BLACK-/270944054798?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f15862e0e

few things, 1 your other side of the uk... im near aberdeen and it will cost me about 300-400 to get down and back, and 2 i really like it but its red lol i want a different colour than red :L but i like the areotops though... if it does fall through though i might be intouch if i can figure out how to travel like 600 or so miles lol

Whats wrong with red???? Everyone knows it is the fastest colour:tongue::D

Whats wrong with red???? Everyone knows it is the fastest colour:tongue::D

my saxo (first car) was veteren red my next car (current) is a flame red corsa and i keep looking at other red cars but i want a different colour so it doesnt fade as bad :L (as my car sits out in the open kinda and sun always hits it during the whole day

Guest wardie

just to add, it has a gold flick in the red looks real nice when sun catches it, there is a distance between us thats for sure but some cars you have to travel for?. was also toying with the idea of sticking a turbo on this one, but considering the cost's involved I'm not to sure, as for the body kit i would change it if i was to put a turbo install. but the kit is in very good condition