The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra RZ 6 Speed Silver Low Miles

Hi Jurgen,

If you do register it to yourself tomorrow, would you consider selling it in the near future?

I ask as I am looking to buy a 95 Silver RZ TT (the 95 RZ that was launched with bigger brakes after the old RZ was renamed to the RZS).

However I can't spend a penny at the moment until my accountant gets back to me to tell me how much bending over I need to do for the tax man :(

Im going to start getting some insurance quotes.

Whilst Im here, can I ask the following:

:: Is the EVC the "EZ" model? (it looks like it, but would like to confirm)

:: Is the exhaust a cat-back one, or is it a decatted system?

:: If it is a decatted system, does it have a restrictor ring in place?

:: Do you know what boost it is running?

:: What size rubber do the 18" alloys have on them? (Im a "Goodyear F1" fan, and would like to get a quote from a m8 who does them as it would be my first upgrade on a supra)

Cheers

Simon

hi am registering the car tommorrow and i will use it myself at weekends till i fnd buyer as its very clean and something i would deffo buy myself if i was looking for a supra so yes it is for sale, but will answer some questions now.

tyres i think for rears are 275/35/18 bridgstone potenza all brand new fronts i thibnnk 240/40/18

when i was at envy it has not been decatted so it a has not been done and its also restricted to 112mph but iwill remove this soon.

car is running 1 bar

car has brand new disks on too and just been service ik 24 plugs and undersealed

I ask as I am looking to buy a 95 Silver RZ TT (the 95 RZ that was launched with bigger brakes after the old RZ was renamed to the RZS).

Cool, someone has been using my Excel chart :)

Remember you can always bung the big brakes on yourself. From the comments made what you're buying here is an excellent example from which to build from.

sold to Angarak on here this is a lovely car knew first to see will buy

I feel very lucky to have found a car to the spec I wanted in such good condition with low mileage (the mods are an added bonus). :ecstatic:

The car looks nice in the pics, but its looks even better in real life :)

Cheers Jurgen, I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a jap import :thumbs:

Note to Self: Change signature shortly

I feel very lucky to have found a car to the spec I wanted in such good condition with low mileage (the mods are an added bonus). :ecstatic:

The car looks nice in the pics, but its looks even better in real life :)

Cheers Jurgen, I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a jap import :thumbs:

Note to Self: Change signature shortly

yep this one is a very clean one hopefully u can pick up on tuesday night.;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.