The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ecu for mapping a single conversion

richarde7927

Ok so i bit more reading and looking into ecus needed me thinks. Thank you for your input its much appreciated i may end up going for the aem ecu as i had be looking into and reading about them any . syvecs seems to be the must have at the min but because of that its price is high and at my power level not really needed.

Rich.

With the AEM you get some basic maps allowing you to run the car and modify them slowly and not start from nothing.

The f-con for sale has got to be the best bet for you now Dude says you can use his place to map it, anything else and you are starting to spend big money.

AEM V1 has a fair amount of history of failing, V2 seems ok if you can pick one up cheap enough.

I would not go AEM dude, compared to Syvecs and F-con its a no brainer, speak to Nodalmighty as well, he runs an Emerald and has adapted it for knock control, its a cheaper option but not one I would go for, but it must be good as Lyndon is very clever.

I'm on the case with the K6. Heath issues are holding me back at the moment. :(

Lyndon.