1st Scottish Meet of the Year

Ross C

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all the picks are amazing guys cant wait for the next meet and thanks to all the Aberdeen lot for making that trip down to Glasgow.

hopefully me and you can represent at a couple of local cruises until the next big meet :D

Geo - where is the vid. Are you having it edited?

hopefully me and you can represent at a couple of local cruises until the next big meet :D

Geo - where is the vid. Are you having it edited?

Dont even go there, took all day to upload then it failed, wasn't impressed. trying another laptop as i think its due to my work laptop having loads of rubbish on it, currently converting it now.

Dont even go there, took all day to upload then it failed, wasn't impressed. trying another laptop as i think its due to my work laptop having loads of rubbish on it, currently converting it now.

Cool Cool. Hope it isn't completely stressing you out. Really looking forward to seeing it :D

Is my camera work sh@t bud?

na mate, like i said before we left its a hit and miss how it video's, you didnt have the ability to weave in and out, to get more footage, plus the battery ran out, i had loads of space left for more video to be shot. i think next time we'll mount it on a car and have a better play.

only been used a few time due to weather so come better weather we can get good vids. converting now, on another laptop, so will try string them all together for a half decent vid. :D

na mate, like i said before we left its a hit and miss how it video's, you didnt have the ability to weave in and out, to get more footage, plus the battery ran out, i had loads of space left for more video to be shot. i think next time we'll mount it on a car and have a better play.

only been used a few time due to weather so come better weather we can get good vids. converting now, on another laptop, so will try string them all together for a half decent vid. :D

cool.

Well the video was finally put together from Geo after problems getting it converted. It's more the road to the meet as the battery was starting to die it only captured a few mins of the convoy before it died :( In the vid it seems im miles away but i think its the wide lens as i was up Geo's chuff most of the time. Sorry dont know how to insert the vid so heres the link. Anyway Geo was busy today and asked me to put this up for him. Enjoy. :)

Yeah '98 CBR600F (when the F was the only blade).

£588 for recovery inc. delivery back to West Calder and the bloody Police get a £150 kick back for calling the recovery company :( on the positive side, I have fracture cover on a life insurance policy which pays out £600 for a broken collar bone so balances out nicely and also get £250 for spending a night in an NHS hospital through my private medical cover. Painful way to be up money wise though!

Likely going to sell the good bits from the Bike on ebay or similar, get some money back from what the Bike was worth.