The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Superpro Polybush Group Buy

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I dont think we are going to get another buyer on this one, I can still do it at the same price though. Can you confirm the year of car you have by adding it to your names along with what bushes you want if its any different to the below.

1. johnny g - full bush kit - comfirmed

2. D8MOA - 1993 full kit plus rear subframe bushes - confirmed

3. SteveR - full kit - confirmed

4. Brazil - full bush kit - confirmed

Hi Paul,

Can you confirm for me please, what's the total cost for my year 2000 VVTi Supra, for all bushes - i.e. Full bush kit including all of the front and rear suspension arm bushes PLUS anti roll bars, steering rack, rear subframe and differential.

And does that leave any bushes left to replace? I want to do a complete refresh.

Hi Paul,

Can you confirm for me please, what's the total cost for my year 2000 VVTi Supra, for all bushes - i.e. Full bush kit including all of the front and rear suspension arm bushes PLUS anti roll bars, steering rack, rear subframe and differential.

And does that leave any bushes left to replace? I want to do a complete refresh.

I've just updated the first post with the other prices.

The only bushes left to replace would be the rear diff mounts, these would be a Toyota item or a solid Titan version.

Cool, thanks Paul.

Is there a foolproof way of measuring the ARB thickness? Does it need to come off?

Just need to measure the diameter of the ARB plus the height of the ARB mounting bracket, shouldn't have to take it off.

Superpro list front 42,44 and 49mm front bar thickness and rear various sizes. I thought they were all the same myself!

I'm still waiting for my invoice to be paid before I've got the cash to proceed... sorry Paul.

Quick question - do the bushes come with the metal sleeves (where the OEM ones have them) and if so do the sleeves provide any clamping/friction force when in place (like the OEM ones do), or is the bolt through the bush the only thing doing that? I've heard a horror story of an aftermarket bush becoming dislocated after the car went through some track session abuse because they aren't held in in the same way as OEM bushes so just wanted to check the full story.

I'm still waiting for my invoice to be paid before I've got the cash to proceed... sorry Paul.

Quick question - do the bushes come with the metal sleeves (where the OEM ones have them) and if so do the sleeves provide any clamping/friction force when in place (like the OEM ones do), or is the bolt through the bush the only thing doing that? I've heard a horror story of an aftermarket bush becoming dislocated after the car went through some track session abuse because they aren't held in in the same way as OEM bushes so just wanted to check the full story.

They have metal sleeves yes and are clamped in place by the retaining bolt as far as I'm aware. Sounds highly unlikely for that to happen.

Steve L used them on his Time Attack/Race Supra for a couple of seasons and they transformed his car and no problems with anything.

Ta

They have metal sleeves yes and are clamped in place by the retaining bolt as far as I'm aware. Sounds highly unlikely for that to happen.

Steve L used them on his Time Attack/Race Supra for a couple of seasons and they transformed his car and no problems with anything.

Ta

ok, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...