The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Cost Estimate

DonDavidson

Yes but as i mentioned with my edit of my original post, my CURRENT car has £300 of my £500 budget tied up in finance, but the supra would be bought outright, therefor no finance, freeing up that £300 to go on the running cost of the supra, giving me £500 for fuel and insurance per month, and whatever is left over going towards the mot/tax/service.

Apologies, I misread your post. Will reply to your PM tonight.

Where there's a will there's a way, I was 19 when I got my first Supe (N/A manual) and ran it about but spending everything I had every month, I'm now 23(24 next month yay!), I earn 3-4 times as much as I did then and I still spend everything I have on my cars and wonder how I did it back then but I did and I coped just fine.

Basically, if you really want one, you will find a way to run one :)

Or you could do what I did when I was young, get a bus pass, save your 5-6k a year and invest it in property, cars are evil, evil I tell you, they will take your money and give you nothing in retu.............. ok, I'm lying, spend it while you can while you are young and not in debt up to the eyeballs :) you'll manage it fine :) although some parts that more than likely will need replacing can be mega money, wishbones for example. Anything can be done cheaper or on a budget if you are that way inclined.

Good luck

Rob

Cheers for all the info guys. Am just now getting some information from my finance company about how long i have left on my deal and rest assured, as soon as that is paid off i'll be a full on member of the OC.

I know i dont have long to go on my deal but sooner the better, may just get a settlement quote from them and get it done soon as!