The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it never going to end... :(

BazzaAlpine

I get regular texts from companies that say "We can help you get compensation for the recent accident you were involved in" etc. I haven't been involved in an accident for 16 years so where they are getting their info from is beyond me.

I texted back and told them to F.O.

H.

the insurance companys are blaming claims for the increase in policy figures , when its them that give over the details of an accident to the claims companys .

work this one out guys a neighbour at my old mans house came out to her car to find an audi TT buried in the drivers door of her car , the fella had parked it up the street because he was having starting problems and the handbrake slipped . so nobody in either cars at the time , she just had a text saying she can claim up to 4K for the accident that she was injured in .

the whole industry needs a complete overall , thats got to be bordering on fraud

Standard text they send to lots of people mate, Ive had a couple of them and Ive never had a car accident.

@ Jurgen

Premiums will obviously peak at some point, probably following the clamping down of whiplash claims. HOW EVER, the insurers will just keep premiums at that inflated level anyway, and we will all breathe a sigh of relief when our premiums either stay the same or go up slightly more.

History (recent) has borne this out, just look at the price of oil versus the current price per litre. See how the price of wholesale commodities like gas has fallen, yet.we get passed on a fraction of this reduction (if any) whilst the utilities post record profits.

Insurance will plateau at the end of this year when it will be illegal to quote on gender, but in my opinion it will stay at that level and we shall doff our caps and feel grateful when our premiums stay the same.

We are that used to being stung on an annual basis we shall be grateful for small mercies.....:)

?? am confused why the @jurgen lol