The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bodykit shop advice

Suprakeith

I still like the veilside style just annoyed at how bad the bumper is,cant get how people can sell a bumper like that its clear it will never fit :)

I'm going to be removing my C2 bumper soon, it fits fine if you wanted to buy that ;) going to be replacing it with the C1 version :D

That^could be a idea,will wait see what mad motors says 1st will try get refund

Mine should be original Veilside as well, I wont know for sure until I take it off to check the logo's inside but its a perfect fit on the Supe- will be swapping the bumpers at the end of the month so keep me posted

Well bit of update sent the pics to mad motors and they have sent them to supplies and have been told to send bumper back so they can send me a new one, but i think after all this would prefer refund if honest.

You should prob give them the option to replace the bumper at their expense, looks like its been taken out the mould too early to me.

Will get you posted charlton, did you have to remove crash bar for bumper to fit?

And dude i will try for refund 1st and have had a good close look at bumper and the whole thing seems off square the sides are different lenghts so could explain why it wont fit if been taken out mould to eary