The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Access to Garages

mawby

I'm getting a lot of PMs asking why people can't access the garage section of the forum. For those that missed this post, the garages are currently turned off due to a bug which was identified when I upgraded the forum software. As soon as the problem has been fixed I will enable access to the garages again.

Whilst on the subject of garages, can I remind people the garage area is intended to allow you to showcase your Supra (past or present) but is not intended as a general place to upload pictures of other cars, bikes or helicopters you might own, or family photos etc! I'll turn a blind eye to a few other Toyota's of the Supra era being added (Aristo, Soarer etc) but anything else is likely to get deleted without warning as and when I spot them.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting that the slideshow works in ie and not chrome. Anyway, I just viewed your garage from ie and no thumbnails appeared (I hadn't realised you'd used images that are stored in the attachments system and not the garage itself), but there doesn't seem to be a reason for it. A control F5 when looking at your garage fixed it.

Just tried IE, all the thumnails and links are there but the slide show doesn't work.
wft, the complete opposite to me!

There is still an issue with the garages that I am awaiting a fix for so maybe this will fix itself auto-magically when I get it.

• 2 weeks later...