The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Track Day - Rockingham 17th March

AlexM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Who's cars are in the 2nd & 3rd shots there Alex? One is yours I assume - still got the white NA sprint car?

That last shot, the silver car is running some very odd f/r ride heights or has just floored it and has ++++bhp! :D

Yo mate!, the white 1 is alex now tt btw and the 3rd 1 is me, got my suspension set very soft on the back and using some race wets, the grip was unreal dude.

Yo mate!, the white 1 is alex now tt btw and the 3rd 1 is me, got my suspension set very soft on the back and using some race wets, the grip was unreal dude.

Yo Dude! I wondered if it would be yours! Why so soft on the back? Doesn't it hit the stops on sharp compressions?

We need to catch up again - I want that spare subframe off you ;)

One is yours I assume - still got the white NA sprint car?

The NA sprint car was stripped last year sadly, I'm sure parts are living on in various cars (there's a few bits on the new one) - wish I still had it, but 3 was too many (did no track days at all in 2011!).

Have you dusted your car off and had it resprayed yet? I seem to remember that being on the to-do list 3 or so years ago.. ;)

The NA sprint car was stripped last year sadly, I'm sure parts are living on in various cars (there's a few bits on the new one) - wish I still had it, but 3 was too many (did no track days at all in 2011!).

Have you dusted your car off and had it resprayed yet? I seem to remember that being on the to-do list 3 or so years ago.. ;)

pah "3 or so years"! No not yet, I totted up what wanted to do to the car and scared myself with the resulting cost - so I have been doing other stuff until now, slowly building up the courage (and funds) to get started. I'm going to replace the front sub, and all bushes, then get cracking with the turbo... respray will done last, of course.

Yo Dude! I wondered if it would be yours! Why so soft on the back? Doesn't it hit the stops on sharp compressions?

We need to catch up again - I want that spare subframe off you ;)

You know what rockingham is like in the wet!, it handled superbly and i overtook everything even scooby`s:eyebrows:

Btw its about time you got the beast back on the road.