The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTD: Rear loom for J-Spec lights

michael

Does anyone have a spare loom for J-Spec rears kicking about?

I need the bit with the 4 bulb holders (bulbs not needed), rubber grommet and the white connector on the end - ideally in one piece with no extra bits and no hacking :)

If you are at JAE on Sunday that would be an even bigger bonus!

:thanks:

• 1 month later...

Yeah ideally I want facelift Nic but you've already given me a price for them and it scared me (but it was cheaper that over here of course). Hopefully someone here has the older ones so I can save on postage or ideally a set of facelift ones will appear and make me smile :)

Yeah ideally I want facelift Nic but you've already given me a price for them and it scared me (but it was cheaper that over here of course). Hopefully someone here has the older ones so I can save on postage or ideally a set of facelift ones will appear and make me smile :)

I just gave you the part numbers and you were going to source there. I think??. What sort of money were they there?

Shocking but I'll go for it anyway ;)

Can you PM me your Paypal address again please sir?

Michael, I'll need to order the parts from Japan which will take 4-5 week, plus 5-7 days to airmail to you.

£5 should cover the postage, so £20 total to PP: nicvollans @ netvigator . com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.