The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got some new wheels finally !!

SupraDan24

when will you be fitting them? be good to see them on there, people may change their mind. i think they will look nice mate, ive seen wheels over £2k not as nice, aside from a clean im actually jealous you got them so cheap!!

Well the Supe is going away for winter very soon, so i'll be using that time to get everything done i want, fitting 2nd decat, new plugs and oil + filters change, refurbing headlights and changing the wheels etc. I'll most likely buy the new tyres in January and be looking to fit the new wheels soon as i can after that. I need to get the rear arches rolled a bit before they can go on, then it will be going back to the bodyshop for the rear quarters, doors and roof resprayed to get the car back mint as i've removed the Do-Luck kit. All going well, around February time for the fnished result. Can't wait :D Oh and there will be plenty of pics, trust me ;)

b;3256207']A good clean-up and can imagine they will look pretty smart B)

Shiney, shiney! : D

I hope so mate, i think the supe suits the thicker spokes better than the skinny ones, i think their more suited to golfs etc. Although the VS-xx's in chrome with some nice metalic blue wheels nuts do look the dogs danglies on a white Supe :eyebrows:

I have seen those wheels on a black supra and a white supra. They dont look bad at all on the supra.

I found these pics, the wheels look almost the same as the wheels you have bought.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142167[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]142168[/ATTACH]

The wheels looks small on those photos...!

I have seen those wheels on a black supra and a white supra. They dont look bad at all on the supra.

I found these pics, the wheels look almost the same as the wheels you have bought.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142167[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]142168[/ATTACH]

Dont like the first pic but the second one looks ace. If mine look as good as those i will be a very happy man :D