The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My late 94 TT6 !!!

Mas

Hey folks,

Can't believe Im doing this but I have been living abroad pretty much since 2008 and the car has been stored for 90% of that time and I feel sorry for such clean car to spend another few years in a garage!

This surely is one of the cleanest supra in the UK if not in the world, I used to import only turbo charged cars from japan back in those days and this car was my last import, took me 12 months to look into the japanese auctions and stocks around Japan until this one came along and I got it for myself.

The car had 1 Japense owner with some japanese service history starting from when it had only about 1000KM on the clock! it was pretty much standard when I got it apart form a body kit and the most beautiful pain work Ive seen on any car!

Since I brought the car with me to UK I have only put the best part to make it what it is now, still only at BPU but those who driven it such as Mark @ phienix, Matt Harwood and few of you guys all said this is the fastet and healthiest supra they've seen !

This car hasn't even covered 100,000KM from New and probably only covered 2000 miles since 2008 as it's been stored for most of the last 3-4 years.

I'm only selling this car because Im not using it anymore due to living abroad, it's definitely the worse thing I've done by selling it because I have never imagined this will happen one day so I hope it goes to someone who really appreciate what he has!

I'm Asking for £9000 only but the car needs a clutch and the speedo metre just stopped working, this could be either due to faulty speedo converter or a dead fuse as it still delimited and I even see the speedo nidle moves from time to time and drop down again, never had the time to look at it because I havent been in the country for ages!

All specs are in my garage so please have a look and added to that list there are:

Recaro seats (EVO 8)

different steering wheel to what you see in the pictures and snap off boss

My alloys took 8 months to be made by RAYS in japan due to them being discountinued , supplied by Nic the import pimp.

All modification works are done by Mark@ phienix or Matt Harwood.

The car has only been driven in the rain TWICE which first time was when we went to france at dragonball back in 2007!

Always garages and kept dry

I say it again the cleanest supra around for sure.

more pictures to come, please note these pictures are 3 years old at least as I havent been much in the country and havent even used tha car ever since!

I will be coming back to UK for a week early december so if anyone wants to check the car let me know while Im there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is now back for sale as I now surely decided to sell this car due to me living and working abroad for the past few years and leaving this poor thing in the garage all the time.

Theree have been many interests few months back when I posted this thread and I'd let the car go to whoever pays for the car first and in full.

Cheers

Mas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.