The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Charity Dyno Day/Evening

dude

Normally people donate around £20, you will still get the same as a power run at any dyno, at least 3 pulls and an AFR reading etc, we wont have time for alterations etc but that can be arranged at a later date

That sounds good to me.. Will donate a little bit more than £20 though :) put me down for a run then john .. Hopefully the sup doesnt embarrass me and go bang lol

Yep, I'll be there Brad but probsbly won't leave here until about half 6 as I'll be at work - plus we then miss rush hour! You can jump in with me if you want, save turning up in a KA! :D

Yep, I'll be there Brad but probsbly won't leave here until about half 6 as I'll be at work - plus we then miss rush hour! You can jump in with me if you want, save turning up in a KA! :D

What do you mean?? I was thinking of dynoing the KA and seeing if it actually has 40bhp lol! Ok mate I'll make sure iv got the day off and drop you a line

What do you mean?? I was thinking of dynoing the KA and seeing if it actually has 40bhp lol! Ok mate I'll make sure iv got the day off and drop you a line

40bhp!!! Have you added nitrous and a house sized turbo or something!? :D

This should be a really nice night, Austec Racing, is a top, large garrage , with loads of race cars there, its worth going just to see the cars, together with Dudes new drag car :eyebrows: without seeing Dude and the bear dressed up in high heels :D

See you there.:D

Iv only just been told that this is going on otherwise i would have asked my friendly neighbour for a lift :(