The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need 1 day insurance!?

welshbuddy

hey guys, well im buying a 1991 toyota soarer on saturday =], so i have a donor car.

the cars still insured but im not sure im insured to drive it third party, im with elephant ( im looking at the moment)

but incase im not, im looking for 1 day car insurance for the Toyota soarer.Iv'e looked everywhere but no insuramce will cover the Soarer? . Is it down as a different name, or is it because its an import?

thankyou

Daz.

To be honest one day insurance can be stupidly expensive, I once got quoted £200!

I'd just get it trailer back (not sure if you can tow it).

Might work out cheaper than! Even better if the car has 'broken down' & you have break down cover ;)

Guest Supra_boy

Any age under 21 i highly doubt you will get day/week insurance. Ive tried it before and i searched google inside out and I couldnt find an insurer that would insure me for a day on my mate S13.