The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does det make its way back to the turbo

mellonman

nice ! if you going to do something do it properly.one of mine was 147 on the m2 thought the un marked police car want to have a race ooops.

thats alot of comunity service you got there i thought 150 hours was the max they must of put that up

I managed to get out of that one I think we only did one sat morning, then the guy decided he wanted loads of stuff made for the football club like BBQ's etc and window bars and he wanted his car painted !!! All came on top and he got sacked but he had signed us off, this was on a bike a fireblade, 250 was max and thats what they stuck us with, the probation office felt sorry for us and stuck us in a little football club !!!

at that speeds it must be a blurr!

what car were you driving?

A bike dude, not a car. Its so easy to do that on a bike, pretty effortless in fact. I had my mates Hyabusa on the limiter in 6th (199 apparently) and would much rather do it on a bike than a car.

would a hole lot of engine oil going through it at high speed do that,or the remains of the second turbo thats what i was thinking till someone said it looked like DET, which it does a little.?

but could DET ever make it that far back? through throttle body and intercooler out of intrest.

have a look at this destroyed no2 guys.

i found the rest of my turbo it was in the intercooler loads of 2-3mm square bits and about a litre of oil in the pipes and cooler its self, i do believe that the intercooler saved my engine from so serious damage