The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Young driver insurance price comparison

spikedjack

I know this havard, however insurance rises by the day incase you hadnt noticed, meaning that any old thread will be invalid. Otherwise i could have just asked friends with similar cars what they paid at my age/situation however due to this increase, any response will be null and void.

cheers

I know this havard, however insurance rises by the day incase you hadnt noticed, meaning that any old thread will be invalid. Otherwise i could have just asked friends with similar cars what they paid at my age/situation however due to this increase, any response will be null and void.

cheers

I think you will find a lot of them are recent. It also a very personalised issue insurance so people who bang on about getting good prices have something going for them in some shape or form ie: good post code or garaged etc.

I think you will find a lot of them are recent. It also a very personalised issue insurance so people who bang on about getting good prices have something going for them in some shape or form ie: good post count or garaged etc.

£880 at 22 on UK TT6 with Admiral on a multicar policy.

This was paid for in January so I guess it's of no use to you, although your price seems really good.

:innocent:

didnt mean it to come across arse/attitudey (sp?) sorry guys!

No problem dude.

You upset Havard, he wasn't logged in since reading your comment.

Oh, post code plays a major major part, even into the thousands.

It would take a lot more than that to upset me Abz. Ok, maybe not a lot more..!!