The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Supra twin turbo AEROTOP

Paul Whiffin

What for the N/A aerotop or a TT?

I can heavily reccomend the N/A aero

Sometimes I wish I didn't upgrade to the TT. I lost my aspiration in life and didn't get what I thought I would. Even with the ridiculous power I got 395 at the wheels I didn't get any more driver confidence. My N/A got thrown into any corner with consumate deliberance. There was no corner held any fear for me. Now with just under a year of driving it I still quake at heavy corners in my TT despite the RLTC that can theoretically hold me back. You want a fantastic looking car that can outdrag an evo 7 fq300 with power mods with the roof off get a TT aero like mine. You want a car that you can look cool as fook in for quite a few quid less thats no less driveable buy an N/A aero

What for the N/A aerotop or a TT?

I can heavily reccomend the N/A aero

Sometimes I wish I didn't upgrade to the TT. I lost my aspiration in life and didn't get what I thought I would. Even with the ridiculous power I got 395 at the wheels I didn't get any more driver confidence. My N/A got thrown into any corner with consumate deliberance. There was no corner held any fear for me. Now with just under a year of driving it I still quake at heavy corners in my TT despite the RLTC that can theoretically hold me back. You want a fantastic looking car that can outdrag an evo 7 fq300 with power mods with the roof off get a TT aero like mine. You want a car that you can look cool as fook in for quite a few quid less thats no less driveable buy an N/A aero

That is interesting i've often wondered whether I would be the same. I sold my N/a month or so ago (miss it like buggery needed money) and was to get a TT in year or so but I did wonder about the chuckability of a auto TT compared to my manual N/a.

Matt

That is interesting i've often wondered whether I would be the same. I sold my N/a month or so ago (miss it like buggery needed money) and was to get a TT in year or so but I did wonder about the chuckability of a auto TT compared to my manual N/a.

Matt

Don't get me wrong I'd now not go back to an N/A supe as I've been there and had faster. If you've got the time (mine ran out cos of a baby) its worth learning a TT supe same as its worth learning a 911. Just out of the box on laymans driving ability the N/A is an easier more predictable drive. Buy pauls aerotop leaves 1 less car significantly cheaper than mine in competition for mine :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.