The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice collection of parts to clear out of my garage.

Mas

Parents are downsizing the house due to buying a property in cyprus and that means I no longer have the double garage to keep the car and all my stuff and at this point Im not even sure if I even gonna keep the supra as I won't ever let her staying outside while I'm travelling abroad for work, as crazy as it sounds but I might even have the supra for sale if the right buyer comes!

Anyway this is to get rid of the best collection Ive gathered during the past couple of years for the big plan I had for the supra, these bits are some from the traders here in the forum, some ebay bargains and some even stuff I bought myself from japan while I was there last winter and they better go to a good home where they gonna be used.

I'm gonna try to upload some pics but those who know the bits should know how they exactly look like too anyway :)

ALL PRICES ARE INC UK POSTAGE USING ROYAL MAIL

PAYPAL add the 4% charge or you can deposit the cash at your local HSBC bank

- BRIDE 4 point seatbelts in BLACK.£300 for PAIR, £200 each.

- Greddy RZ dump valve................£150

- Rays lug and locking nuts 50mm.....£80

- HKS grounding wires in BLUE.........£25

- Greddy Oil Catch tank.................£60

- Greddy Breather tank.................£90

- BENEN towe hooks FRONT & REAR £35 each or £60 both BLACK SET SOLD Silver set still available

- TRD radiator cap .....................£10 SOLD

- Tomei Fuel Regulator...................£50

Please PM me guys as I'm not always on the forum due to being at work for donkeys hours!

Cheers

forgot to mention there is a Tomei Fuel regulator too which is going for £50.

TRD cap is a radiator cap and the hooks I've just remembered I bought 2 sets in silver and Black because I wasn't sure which colour I'm gonna respray the car so wanted to be safe and bought the most matching colours I could have.

So Benen hooks Black (front and back) and Silver (front and Back)

Thats all I have so far as I can think of, Im not home yet for another 5-7 days but until then I can ask my cousin to go around and see what else is there in the garage and perhaps take some photos for those who wants to see the bits.

Also there are a pair of Bride seatbelts in black colour, which I didnt really want to sell but whats a point in keeping it right now , I've added on the list and try to get some pics for those who want

£300 for both.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.