The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rays - Volk GTS 18x9 front and 18x10 rear - Alloy wheels

Ryan.G

Volk GTS 18x9 front and 18x10 rear wheels

Reconditioned 3 weeks ago by Lepson to new condition

Rays racing centre caps

Rays racing lightweight wheel nuts

Rays racing wheel valve covers

Toyo Proxes R888 tyres around with only 2000miles on them - These are £800 alone!!

Pictures below

£1500 Complete with tyres

Would you consider selling these without the Tyres Ryan and/or Px against my Volk Racing Challenge F Zeros? Pics in my Garage.

How much would you pay for just the wheels then?

Sorry dont need another set of wheels mate

Will get some close up picture of the wheels in the week bud or you could pop round one night next week as your not far for me.

Ryan

PM me your postcode & I'll see if I can get up to you one night this week.

Wheels are still under warranty at Lepson for 1Year for any refurb issue

Here are some close ups

Will now do for £1300 with some dunlop tyres. R888's are sold

Tyres are 245/45/18 and 275/40/18

They clear ap 6 pot brakes easily so uk's will be fine

I wouldn't be too sure on that! I purchased my current wheels on that basis and I'm having to run them with 3mm spacers as without they clip the caliper on cornering even slightly! I am very interested in these, but its all about the money!

I wouldn't be too sure on that! I purchased my current wheels on that basis and I'm having to run them with 3mm spacers as without they clip the caliper on cornering even slightly! I am very interested in these, but its all about the money!

Are you kidding?? these are Volks. What wheels did you end up with? Volk GT series of split with forged wheel and cast centre will easily clear 4-pot by close to an inch with offset around 43-45. They make 4-pot look small.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.