The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pro Street Drag Series

GazB

After last month's rained out round this weekend sees round 3 of the PSDS.

Sunday's weather at the moment is looking clear and sunny so if you fancy a spot of drag racing then the track will be open from 10.00 am Sunday 24th July.

Who going?

I'm only going sunday, looking at getting there 10ish with van and trailer, hope clutch doesnt mess me around and its not to busy so i can get some decent runs in.

Be good to see you again if you get there ;-)

post on here and you might get a race number for tommorow, not many rules and regs, race at your own pace so its as competeative as 'you' like

http://prostreetdragseriesuk.freeforums.org/enter-here-f14.html?sid=c1a20773526d98f2a89e9f13999d3ce2

Hmmmmmmm :D

Can anyone just race in this series or do u need to be registered for the season?

Whats the standard like mate?

Do the cars have to have things like rollcage/push button start-stop etc etc ?

Just been out to put some vpower in for tomorrow, i'd forgot how insane it is to drive since Ryan waved his magic wand over it :eyebrows:

Even with good TR1's tyres on the rear it just wants to break traction when the power comes in, no matter what gear your in :D

I think the 888's are going to have to go back on.

The clutch pressure is still being a pain in the ar*e, after a short blast on the private test track it disppeared, 5 min of normal driving and its back.

I think a modification is need or a full new clutch system :blink:

I'm still trying to make my mind up if its worth me going tomorrow, a lot of expensive and time (a week before our family holiday) for perhaps only a couple of runs and i'm not sure how good the runs will be :(

Mate, just done a deal with wifey and we are going brighton for the day now, sorry and good luck if you go.

Its looking unlikely i'll be going now, the suns out and i'm thinking all the other jobs/things i could be doing or spending me cash on if its going to be total waste tomoz and how p*ssed of i'll feel if car dont run right.

It's my fault its not read for this round has the only thing i've done since last time out is put some bonnet lifters on, i knew this clutch pressure was going to be problem and i was hoping to get time and swap the master cylinder but work and other play days have took my time and thoughts instead :(

I've got till october for the next round and have some ideas to try and resolve the problem before then starting with a R150 slave cylinder or even a totaly new clutch.

I've no been trilled with the HKS twin since it was fitted so perhaps its time for a change, just dont know what to yet :innocent:

Do you get points per race meeting then? Ive registered on their forum now :)

Is it like a competition with places and prizes or just a rwyb day?

Checked the regs and luckily dont need a rollcage until mid 9's so im all good to go for the october one hopefully :D

Do u get points per race meeting then? Ive registered on their forum now :)

Is it like a competition with places and prizes or just a rwyb day?

Checked the regs and luckily dont need a rollcage until mid 9's so im all good to go for the october one hopefully :D

Yep you get points per meeting, trophies per meeting for winning the time bracket your run in and winner of series, i think last year there as a free roll cage for the winner all

2 rounds in october, nice cold air and plenty of power, last couple of years the weather bben good also, cold at night but sunny days