The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra gone (thieving bastards)

leonv

i take it you dont want to find as you have not put any details up or Reg etc ? Cant really blame you as im not sure i would want my car back if it was ever stolen.

What a bugger also that you normally block it in with other cars but you never while going on holiday. Hope you dont have issues with the insurance mate.

I do want it back, insurance will not pay anything near what was invested. I will get up to date photos loaded today. The car was insured to be on the drive, it was always in front because it only did 3000 miles in 18 months.

Ah Leon mate, I'm gutted for you. Will keep my eyes peeled. Was it the Black one or the white one? I can't remember which one you had kept.

pictures of the black one here - just in case.

Mike

The black one Mike, will load pictures today.

Cheers

wow thats $#@! i thought it was bad round here surely a neighbor has seen it. to many scumbags knocking around u need to have cctv. i had my supra a week and sum one pulled one side of my spoiler off. hope u find your car mate

Neighbour not interested in much going on around him. I've only seen him 3 times in 2 years. It is a good area and we have never had any issues in 3 years, so the car must have been a target. It is 2 big semi detached houses and the neighbour can only see the gate and not the drive. My friend had his car removed while he was sleeping in a area where the cheapest house is a million pounds. It does not matter where you are. These people know that stolen cars are not exactly a priority item for the police.

Cheers

Feel for you mate, hope you get it back with as little damage as possible. Had a motor nicked a couple of years ago and was gutted, police said 'well, it's only a piece of metal'!!!! (Yes mate, MY piece of metal). They found it stripped at a gypo camp and made it clear they did not want me to take it any further as it would be a hastle for them and made sure the insurance paid out proper on it (only thing that was good about the whole episode), what's wrong with our society.

Good luck mate but expect the worst unfortunatly.

:( Gutted for you Leon mate hope you get it back with minimal damage will keep a look out for it unlikley its still around by now tho

Good luck mate, pointless asking how you are ATM. we havent seen you and the misses for ages

Cheers

-Ian-

• 2 weeks later...