The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from Newcastle Upon Tyne

N-Mir

Welcome buddy - it's always nice when a new Supra comes to the North East.

It was bought from newcastle, Toyota on west rd but the main dealer closed down a fair few years ago so its a north east supra for life : ), came back in Newcastle about 5 years ago but we don't use it much so not surprised you never seen it before! Do you drive your TS Supra around newcastle? I wanna see it on the roads, looks mental!

Thanks, I saw a black one ages ago at shell over the bridge at gateshead some big kid was driving it and by that I mean tall and not fat : ) Are you gonna convert your N/A or just buy a TT?

yep that would of been me mate im 6'5", i fill up there on way to work :) seen your car on west road aswell have a few friends down there from when i went to school.

welcome to the club .

Edited by shaz2010 (see edit history)

It was bought from newcastle, Toyota on west rd but the main dealer closed down a fair few years ago so its a north east supra for life : ), came back in Newcastle about 5 years ago but we don't use it much so not surprised you never seen it before! Do you drive your TS Supra around newcastle? I wanna see it on the roads, looks mental!

LOL, You won't see my Supra on the roads, good mate, as it hasn't been out of the garage this year. Not good eh?

Sorry for taking a while to reply back guys and girls I've had to use my iPhone and it's not the best way of replying : ( I'm visiting my gran at the moment in Nottingham, I drove down in the S Class because I knew I had to take my gran to a few places and for once am kinda glad the amount of rain on Sunday was stooopid aquaplaning in some parts! Been to a few other local places like Milton Keynes, London and Lincoln! Only seen one silver supra in Nottingham couldn't remember the reg though.

Amanda Is your other half selling the Supra? Are you guys on a trip or business?

Shaz2010, I wasn't sure if it belonged to a forum member, it was last summer I mostly remember it because I thought to myself how does that guy fit in that car?

Supraayf, can I have it if your not using it? : )

Oh do Supra owners not thumbs up or light each other? Normally when we owned other cars and someone else had the same car they normally did or random people do if they like the car, thought I'd ask just in case we have some secret signal haha

• 2 weeks later...
Offers over 25k always welcome.

30 Day money back guarantee? haha just messing! If you ever take the supra out please let me know, I think we might be getting a new car this thursday so probably not looking to get anything else for a little while as we already bought 2 new ones in the last 6 months and this ones going to be the 3rd. Are you loosing much on it or do you just want your money back?

• 3 months later...