The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18inch Volk Gram Light 57 Pro with Tyres

shaf

******SOLD********

got these sitting in the garden gathering dust and since i'm not buying anything jap in the near future, i may as well sell them..... although i may well regret it later!

they are 18x8 front and 18x9 rear with an offset of 30-35, no centre caps. tyres are 225/40 front and 255/35 rear. all with approx 5-7mm tread remaining but they are budget tyres. the wheels arent mint but they are good enough. have some kerb marks on them but not too bad, a bit of corrosion near the spokes of one wheel and the blue gram light stickers have come off. they are originals though.

these cost approximately 1800 new from japan..... i'm after 795 collected from derby or 695 without tyres

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=897&d=1137193519

yeah been non jap for almost 2 years now. i have an astra coupe for my daily drive and sold my weekend z4 recently..... might be getting a 3 series coupe in the next week or two :)

nothing wrong with advans, they are a quality wheel and look good on the supe :)

they do but they sit too far in the arch... hmm spacers.. sorry for taking off topic..

10mm spacers might do the trick and they are cheap enough..... lol no worries on taking off topic :D

Lovely rims for sure, just a bit too rich for me sadly

yeah unfortunately any quality rim is pricey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.