The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'd like an after market exhaust.

Si_s Supe

Dont do anything before next week.

Whifbitz have a new style exhaust and the first is being fitted to my car on Tuesday. I currently have a Super Dragger and need something quieter for track days.

I'm sure Paul will get pics and videos up straight away.

Awesome! I'll be well up for seeing pics of that!! Might even be interested in the Super Drager if it's in good condition?

Another Club member has first dibbs but this has taken a long time to sort (my fault not Whifbitz) so not sure if he still wants it. It has a hole in the bend over the axle and ideally could so with the mild steel tube replacing with a staineless one.

If its still going spare once its off I will let you know.

by the way posted that bit to you today

I had a Blitz Nur Spec R with an HKS second De-cat on my N/A and that was SO loud but I loved it...great exhaust but my neighbours were less than happy with me :D

I'm getting my TT soon and I'm buying another Blitz Nur Spec R with a double De-cat...looking forward to the roar ;)

The Nur Spec still tempts me but although the sound is a big factor, the main reason for changing the exhaust is for power gains. If my 200SX was anything to go by, fitting the bung causes a huge restriction so if I'm going to need the bung fitted to be comfortable or on the odd occasion I want to get on a track then I may as well stick with the restrictive stock system and decat that.

Mooret, thanks for posting that fella. Probably won't be interested in the HKS if it needs that much work, but definitely be interested to see (and hear) this new Whifbitz system. Is it going to be twin box?