The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eManage Ultimate

JustGav

All good and well.. IF you have got one, but it is old technology and also it is not made any more and certainly does not have the flexibility that the emanage will now give you...

Gav

agreed but tried tested and works.i have the safc2 to throw in now too

Ultimate is now installed... and running...

Just have to sort out the engine light that is showing, but I believe that is related to the vehicle speed map I've installed...

Car does seem to idle a lot better especially with the target A/F map now running smoothly..

Next step. MAF removal...

If you go with the old harness you will have to do some of the wires anyway...Altho you can buy the extra harness needed for the injectors seperately..

The blue emanage can only add fuel since it splices into the injector wires, whereas the ulitmate cuts them, so you can add and remove fuel.

Personally I would just get a new harness and start again as there are additional wires for vehicle speed, cam and crank angle...

Gav

• 2 weeks later...

tdaxgav, i would be very interested to hear if you have been successful in removing the AFM, and if you have needed to use airflow temp or ECU water temp to scale the map? not got Ultimate yet, i run the blue on a Nissan, also very interested in how you have got on with the auto A/F feature, as i run an LM-1 wideband, and this feature will be very useful, along with timing not being changed when adding and removing fuel.