The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Parts Still Available!!!!

broomie

bump

Hi there buddy,

I still haven't received my boot blind I paid you for on the 15th April 2011.

I know you said you were busy, but rather just have my money back if I am not going to receive the part.

Will await your update.

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there buddy,

I still haven't received my boot blind I paid you for on the 15th April 2011.

I know you said you were busy, but rather just have my money back if I am not going to receive the part.

Will await your update.

Thanks

you should have it already! let me know if u aint received it 2mora mate!

you should have it already! let me know if u aint received it 2mora mate!

My blind arrived today!!!

Very Very well packaged, top job indeed was certainly worth the wait in the end.

Very happy.

Thank You.

you asked for side repeaters "Are they in good condition and come with the rear plug?" they come with the bulb holder which has a plug on it! why on earth would you need the wire and plug from the loom to connect these? did you car not come with indicators??? im sorry but your wording was very unclear! if your not happy send them back and ill give you your £ back!

I checked my sent box and i did ask you for the rear plugs that goes from the wiring.

I needed them as someone has put aftermarket sh1te on mine and had cut the rear plugs off.

ok forward me this PM! but like i say if your not happy send them back and i will refund you! dont turn this thread into a dispute! ;)

I`m not looking for an arguement at all, it`s took me 3/4 weeks to get this FAR !

so you expected me to try and remove this wing to get you a piece of wire for £10? the wing on the other side aint much better either! send me your paypal details and you can have your precious £10 back and keep the parts!!! joker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.