The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NW F&F5 + Nandos Meet

rob wild

Guest supido

Just got home, thanks for the condolences. was a fine evening for it, and had a bit of fun with a scooby on the way home, and a blast round hollingworth lake, so all is cool.

Looking forward to not talking to myself next time :search: lol

cheers

Supi

Guest supido

ok I'll be there at 6:45 again !!!! hope you lot get this in time and can make it.

Sounds like you'll be there rob so see ya soon [GRIN][/GRIN]

Supi

Cool night out and I wish we'd have brought the Supe now. Nice to meet Andy (Supido) and hope you come and join us again..!!

H.

I shall talk to you about this over the weekend :D whats the point in having such a stunning example of you dont use it lol. Especially now you have shiney brake calipers ;)

Why are you sad Mike. This thread has been up for ages and we decided to go at about 18.15. Were you available?

H.

Steph can't do Wednesday :(

pesky Events Organisers :tongue:

Mike

I refer you to post #34.

There was talk of making it a weekend event after Steve couldn't make last week, when ironically Steph could have made it due to being half term. There was no way I could have done two meals and two cinema trips in a week on days that she couldn't make ;)

On a positive note her Wednesday nights are finished until next year. :nana:

Mike