The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first show with the supra

Guest blueangel

Fantastic job... Well done dude. Like a couple of others have said, the mirrors are not to my taste. Don't mean it in a bad way, just my thought. That rear end though is just amazing. Gotta be the nicest on here!

Just one question. In the pics it looks like all your side windows are tinted and the rear one isn't?

Guest blueangel

yeah i dont like tinting out the rear but the sides are essential

im contemplating cutting the arms on the mirrors down but not yet they are a pain to get to lol also the dinoc carbon trim is being replaced with genuine carbon

Looks amazing, when I read the first page I was going to write I would either cut the mirror arms down a bit or go to stock but looks like you already had the cut down idea :) I read some of the build thread but will look at how you blended the parts together, mine came with blended parts and I am getting grief with paint cracking alongside the blended joins.

Truly a unique supra, bet you are pretty glad you didn't sell it now.

I still find this car to be an amazing looking Supra, it's great to see her at a show and being appreciated. I'd hate being parked next to her at a show in my stock Supra, as mine would get no attention sat next to yours :D Hope I see it in the flesh one day :)

I like everything on it apart from the wingmirrors..... they look out of place on the long stalks.... (just my view) not slating as the whole package looks ace

Sorry Scotty but I keep reading threads where posters are using the term wing mirrors which is really annoying me of late.

Using wrong words is very irritating such as breaks for brakes and there for their (or visa versa)

Can people PLEASE stop referring to the mirrors as wing mirrors implying their location as on the wings when they are mounted on the DOORS and thus door mirrors

Wing mirrors went out of fashion in the late 60's

No one ever refers to rear headlights or rear windscreens - do they?