The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just back from the Nurburgring!

AJI

We did fine, one was my brother, and he is a steady driver, another was a couple of US guys who were newbies, again not too fast as it was their first time I believe, and Martyn with his modded RX7 who was quick, I kept up with him watching the flames spitting out of his car, he was very fast for his first time there. Aron in the Silver Supra was the fastest of all of our car party.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't all that slow Salvatore when I went in with you. Your racing line is pretty much there... just a few of the technical corners is where you were on the wrong line.

You got your braking more or less sorted and even saw you trail braking into some of the corners which is good.

I didn't know that RX7's spat so many flames out the back. I followed Martyn home along the M25 and I have some good shots of 4-6ft flames coming out his exhaust !!

And without CATs and with a high flow exhaust they sound pretty damn mean also, I was deafened when I followed him through the dartford tunnel.

• 3 weeks later...