The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celica GT4 Wide Body UK spec

Supra Pilot

"Cambelt, water pump, radiator and thermostat replaced. Have many reciepts, including new clutch and head gasket change."

What happened to necessitate this lot? Did the head gasket blow? Was the head skimmed? Would need a bit more info on this little lot.

"Cambelt, water pump, radiator and thermostat replaced. Have many reciepts, including new clutch and head gasket change."

What happened to necessitate this lot? Did the head gasket blow? Was the head skimmed? Would need a bit more info on this little lot.

+1

Was the HG replaced with a steel gasket? What bolts were used - stock or ARP?

Water Pump started weeping so it seemed to make sense to replace the other related cooling parts, also if you know this Engine, then to replace the Pump, it was wise to change the Cambelt etc at the same time..... (this was 3yrs ago)

The Head gasket and Clutch was done 4 yrs ago, before my time.

The Car is not being Sold on here, if you are genuinely interested there is clearly a contact number on the advert, please call if serious.

Rgds

The Car is not being Sold on here, if you are genuinely interested there is clearly a contact number on the advert, please call if serious.

Rgds

Great sales pitch plus, technically, you are 'selling' it on here! They were serious questions. Thanks though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

Just what I am looking for if I cant get a decent CS but I have just spent out on a Bose system so dont have the money right now. Talk about timing:rolleyes:best of luck with the sell buddy these are decent cars and are becoming few and far between

i can vouch for that, had mine a while now, brought it as a in between car and liked it that much that i still have it. Its got real character , and mines never gone wrong either

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

Just what I am looking for if I cant get a decent CS but I have just spent out on a Bose system so dont have the money right now. Talk about timing:rolleyes:best of luck with the sell buddy these are decent cars and are becoming few and far between

Water Pump started weeping so it seemed to make sense to replace the other related cooling parts, also if you know this Engine, then to replace the Pump, it was wise to change the Cambelt etc at the same time..... (this was 3yrs ago)

The Head gasket and Clutch was done 4 yrs ago, before my time.

Rgds

So basically it's unknown if the HG was replaced with a steel one.......

(yes I do know the engine and the HG is the most unreliable part!)

Clutch change 4 years ago? The ad says there's a receipt for a new one. 4 years ago isn't exactly new.

Straightsix, since you have no genuine interest in the Car and seem to just want to get an oar in about you 'knowing these cars'.. I would suggest you go over to the GT4 forum and swap stories over there, not on my thread please!

For anyones information, it is not my Car but a very good friend of mine,. He''s an old boy thats not up to speed with the Car selling and so on, I know the Car very well and even went with him to buy it nearly 4yrs ago and know he's taken exceptional good care of it in his time of ownership, hence why I am helping to plug it for him.

Rgds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.