The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sussex meets

bullet_uk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just what i was thinking, sussex does need a monthly meet, id be really interested if it does come about.

Im always on the look out for other supra owners on the road but never seem to see or find anyone.

count me in.

you and me both i never seen any but going by the owners club there seems to be a few about Sussex, where abouts are you?

Im In Horsham. had my sup for just under 2 years and ive only ever seen 1 other supra driving about.

Just goes to show what a rarety these cars are.

Sundays Could be hit and miss for me as im a chef.... have to request a certain day off , a month in advnce to be sure of getting it off.

would be great to put names to faces etc

Im In Horsham. had my sup for just under 2 years and ive only ever seen 1 other supra driving about.

Just goes to show what a rarety these cars are.

Sundays Could be hit and miss for me as im a chef.... have to request a certain day off , a month in advnce to be sure of getting it off.

would be great to put names to faces etc

Horsham Im chichester but i work all over the sussex kent ect.. and still don't see many saturday or sunday is good for me or an evening but i never know what time im gonna finish of an evening tho so its hit and miss if i will make it or not

on brighton sea front along the strip always a good place to bring the supras for all to see :)

use to be a meet on monday nights the with all jap cars got very popular but for some reason faded out be good to get something going in brighton again

Yay! I've been hoping for some Sussex meets!

I'm in Crawley and work in Horsham. I work shifts so my attendance might be a bit hit and miss. If I'm not working though I'll be there. If we do one in the Horsham area I might be able to spin by in the job car if I'm working. Storrington sounds good to me :)

well im happy to meet anywhere ive spend loads of time over the years in brighton and it would be a gr8 place to meet it is still a really busy place and you say theres loads of way round the traffic you right there is and i know them but many would maybe we could meet somewhere else in bton other the the seafront, and jay your supe looks gr8 i haven't seen you around i would remember a bright spanking orange sup looks the bollocks

thanks for your comments on the car hope to see you around soon matey

well im happy to meet anywhere ive spend loads of time over the years in brighton and it would be a gr8 place to meet it is still a really busy place and you say theres loads of way round the traffic you right there is and i know them but many would maybe we could meet somewhere else in bton other the the seafront, and jay your supe looks gr8 i haven't seen you around i would remember a bright spanking orange sup looks the bollocks

Right I will offer again a meet at my father in laws Itallian resturant.

It's in Storrington West Sussex and it's called Appia there is plenty of parking and I can get some homemade pizzas knocked up for us to dive into.

I'm thinking the 23rd March which is a Wednesday. Let's just see how much interest this gets before we start looking at arrange it round different parts of Sussex.

I will post up a postcode if we can get enough interest. I'm in Worthing and it's about 10-15mins from there.

Interested

im up for it ricky if its a evening but i will just have to get there when i can as i never know what time im gonna finish work put the post code up and ill try my hardest to get there at some point tho the nite hopefuly ill be done at 5 so ill get there on time (what time where you thinking)