• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry guys for being tardy on this one - only just got this as the telewest system has been down since 1 March!!

At present will have to ask that you make own arrangements for the following and will get back in touch re group details l8er

Post received -

This is a final reminder to all members wishing to come to JapFest at Castle Combe on 17th May, you only have until Monday to send us an SAE for your FREE ticket.

Please see the following post in the forums for details:

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=308930&CategoryID=28809&startcat=1&ThreadID=566695

Please see http://www.japfest.co.uk for more info.

Regards,

Paul

Paul

Is there any more news on this. I definitely want to go and so does the old man and we are both looking to get track time.

Are we booking as individuals and then sorting out running together when we get there or are we going to get a specific Supra track session?

It seems that a lot of the other clubs, (RX7, GTO etc) have got their teack time and areas all sorted for this event.

I'm going to book a couple of tickets today and 2 cars for a track session ( my sup and a R33), Who is still up for this event?

Has everyone else already got their tickets and track time booked? It would be cool to get a few cars out together.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just checked with the Organisers of this event and there is no provision for the Supras and there is no space left for us to get an area. :mad

The best option for us is to convoy up together somewhere before hand and go in together, but obviously we will be with Jo Bloggs in the public car park rather than in the arena.

I have requested the details for Trax later in the year so we can insure we make our presence there.

If anyone wants to meet up and park up to together just let me know and we can try and sort out an appropriate rendez vous point.

When I went to a CCC day there it was better to be able to park up on the banking rather than in the main area, you can site in your car and watch the carnage rather than stand out in the open and experience wind burn.

JB

Originally posted by Branners

I will go along for the show part of it, but I wont be going on the track for various reasons....If you have been to a Castle Coombe CCC day you will know why.

Go on JB, I'll bring trailer with me to put all the pieces on once the session is over!!!

I still feel sorry for that poor Saxo.!!! :D

JB - Why not bring him with you, if the weather is good I'll be taking my nipper with me. Got to get them into cars at an early age.!!!