The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brands hatch 20min taster

mellonman

i know well cheap but you can only do it 3 times and then you have to do track day events being half/full days,

im going on the 15th march if anyone wants some of it then you can book at http://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=Cvpw6zJJvTavuA9K4hQfxqejzD-url8cB1-KVpg_LsMvNKwgAEAFQq-mPvP7_____AWC7vq6D0AqgAZm9rP4DyAEBqQKz5hyEDUu7PqoEFk_QUNZF-xzTc9PScZtMLDfNCSnNKvA&sig=AGiWqtzGdrcgSrwkxRkd4WDdOCz1A9762Q&adurl=http://www.clubmsv.com

enjoy

Any idea how much the half day event is?

Go easy and learn the track, golden rule to remember is dont race anyone. There will always be someone faster. Nice an smooth on the corners, and like the others have said once you get a taste for it, you will be hooked. You will learn a hell of a lot about car control, 1st track day i ever did was years ago, went on with the wrong attitude and as a result I was off at almost every corner. Learnt very quickly from that 1st lap, it was totally different driving my MR2 turbo on track that the road but after a day I was lot better.

After a few more track days I was confident enough to really start pushing the car, thats when they come alive :D

Not done a trackday since selling my MR2 last year and i really really miss it!!! :(

great fun, get out there and have a good time! :D

I think they're normally about £90-£140 for a full track day for the tracks I've looked at :)

as a taster I would consider doing an airfiled track day, nothing like a proper track however perfect for the novice, nice and flat, usually huge run off areas and only cones to hit.

as a taster I would consider doing an airfiled track day, nothing like a proper track however perfect for the novice, nice and flat, usually huge run off areas and only cones to hit.

Yeah, I've been advised that Llandow and Bedford Autodrome are good for novices :)

Go easy and learn the track, golden rule to remember is dont race anyone. There will always be someone faster. Nice an smooth on the corners, and like the others have said once you get a taste for it, you will be hooked. You will learn a hell of a lot about car control, 1st track day i ever did was years ago, went on with the wrong attitude and as a result I was off at almost every corner. Learnt very quickly from that 1st lap, it was totally different driving my MR2 turbo on track that the road but after a day I was lot better.

After a few more track days I was confident enough to really start pushing the car, thats when they come alive :D

Not done a trackday since selling my MR2 last year and i really really miss it!!! :(

great fun, get out there and have a good time! :D

thanks i cant wait fun,fun ,fun :D

• 1 month later...

Hi after now done the track day i can say what a rush so much fun what i said about taking it easy went straight out the window lol, turnt boost down to 1.1 and car didnt miss abeat apart from the brack fade and judder but thats to be expected was catching elises round corners and over taking the fastest of cars there 911 turbo ,944,and rs4, was so happy how she handled didnt think the supra was that good at handling untill i got on the track anyway heres a couple of pics

IMG00245-20110407-1803.jpg

IMG00248-20110407-1905.jpg

IMG00253-20110411-0843.jpg

IMG00254-20110411-0844.jpg