The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you use to protect/ clean/ polish your wheels?

bradleyh_15

if the lips are are not clearcoated then use autosol, then brasso, finish with meguires= bling bling secret

Thanks mate Ibrar has just finished doing mine so don't want to have to fork out on another refurb to soon! :)

[ATTACH]127388[/ATTACH]

So i really want to make sure they stay the way they are! :)

People need to understand that if you've not got painted rims. i.e polished or chrome etc, then no matter what you put on, they will get screwed driving in the winter when salt and all the other impurities are all over the road. A flimsey wax barrier is not going to give you an all year round wheel barrier. If you do use polished / chrome in the winter, then you will need to keep on top of cleaning them like they're your children.

Just to add I wash the car every week and then re-apply. The rims I have are Stainless steel and are not laquered. Would'nt recomend using Chrome or Polished laquered aluminium wheels during the winter with or without wax.

People need to understand that if you've not got painted rims. i.e polished or chrome etc, then no matter what you put on, they will get screwed driving in the winter when salt and all the other impurities are all over the road. A flimsey wax barrier is not going to give you an all year round wheel barrier. If you do use polished / chrome in the winter, then you will need to keep on top of cleaning them like they're your children.