The mkiv Supra Owners Club

greddy t88??

Rob_Mitchell

only after 500 mate for now, would you recommend a decent turbo from exspirience?

I was always chasing big BHP not smaller turbos, however a T61 is a good reliable option, I am sure there are some new billet turbo's around now however that will be even faster spooling

Paul Whiffin has mentioned a very fast spooling single that he can supply as a kit,I would talk to him

I was always chasing big BHP not smaller turbos, however a T61 is a good reliable option, I am sure there are some new billet turbo's around now however that will be even faster spooling

Paul Whiffin has mentioned a very fast spooling single that he can supply as a kit,I would talk to him

thats what im worried about mate and if i get that bug as much as chrome then im in trouble lol. fast spooling street turbo is what i want and a good 500bhp figure which obviously wont blow gearbox's every 5 mins. i like the idea of PHR stage 1 kit which lui is running as that seems a solid setup at the moment and spool is fast.

the time is going to come in my build and i just dont want to waste money on a crap/ put together kit

Its not so much the bhp that will kill your box mate its the torque ;)

To be fair a 500bhp (ish) single turbo with an autobox would be a cracking street car. And very useable.

Its waaaay to easy to chase numbers without evening knowing about them, i was guilty of that throughout my build :innocent:

Its not so much the bhp that will kill your box mate its the torque ;)

To be fair a 500bhp (ish) single turbo with an autobox would be a cracking street car. And very useable.

Its waaaay to easy to chase numbers without evening knowing about them, i was guilty of that throughout my build :innocent:

yeah its knowing what kit or turbo to go for! there are hundreds lol and the one's i like are mahoosive.

Yeah but do u just like them cos theyre big??? :D

A T61 would be a brutal fast street car in an auto ;)

Would be well worth your while getting a few rides in different single turbo'd supras to feel the difference dude

i would agree with that but i could jump in lui's, then yours and if brave enough jamie's and i would not think of anything else than a 1000bhp build ha ha, its strange how i work...

i have drove a bpu tt a few times which was auto and loved every min in it, so i would like my first single to be compared to a tt bpu if that makes sense? and not compare it to say yours jamesy, which imo is my ideal car/build

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)