First Pancake run 2011

Sted

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1, Sted & Lynz

2, Ian Ian

3, Mr and Mrs Wild (probably in the barge)

4, Smiggzy + missus

5, Tom S

Pancakes.............. hmmm lovely................ can't wait........

Now do I drive early morning.......???

Woot! It will be good to see you again;)

So Shall we meet at Bp Jct27 M6 at 9.30am. Then Chester services for 10-10.15am, Ponderosa for 11.30-12.00pm.

Ste.

Guest K20 EG

1, Sted & Lynz

2, Ian Ian

4, K20 EG

5, Tom S

The missus isnt coming now, she's at a comp ;)

Hope you dont mind a lowly Civic coming out for a run?

Rob, dont worry about the barge, its getting better all the time :) the fueling values are a tenth of what they were before on startup....i'm not saying that your fuel consumption will be 10 times better but...it'll be better....171 miles to a tank lol

1, Sted & Lynz

2, Ian Ian

4, K20 EG

5, Tom S

The missus isnt coming now, she's at a comp ;)

Hope you dont mind a lowly Civic coming out for a run?

Rob, dont worry about the barge, its getting better all the time :) the fueling values are a tenth of what they were before on startup....i'm not saying that your fuel consumption will be 10 times better but...it'll be better....171 miles to a tank lol

All sounds great dude :) I'm sure you'll keep up buddy ;) :D

PS The 'Barge' is North Wests affectionate name for Anna's MG ZT :D the Liner is the GTR :)

I was just gonna turn up and supprise you all, but some I spent today peeling myself up off some tarmac. Some teenage girl threw her boyfriends car round a blind corner into my lane and smashed me off my bike, I got some free flying lessons out of it though :)

I was just gonna turn up and supprise you all, but some I spent today peeling myself up off some tarmac. Some teenage girl threw her boyfriends car round a blind corner into my lane and smashed me off my bike, I got some free flying lessons out of it though :)

You ok dude..!!

I had an awful feeling reading the first part of that, you'd had an accident in the Supra..!!]]

H,

Yep well what a fantastic day :) Small but perfectly formed pancake run! Can't believe how good the weather was! and the company :) Pictures to follow :)

Glad you lot had a good time. Me and Mrs H just had too much to do and if we'd have got home at 6pm with a house looking like a bomb had hit it, two filthy cars and all the stuff needed to get the kids ready for tomorrow, it would have been a mistake to go filling our bellies and hooning..!!

H.

How were the pancakes anyway? :)

They were as good as ever my friend :)

Glad you lot had a good time. Me and Mrs H just had too much to do and if we'd have got home at 6pm with a house looking like a bomb had hit it, two filthy cars and all the stuff needed to get the kids ready for tomorrow, it would have been a mistake to go filling our bellies and hooning..!!

H.

Hmm yeah but you would have had plenty of fun filling your belly and hooning :eyebrows::D