marbleapple

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got it today. Cheers for the info folks. :) It is a spectacular write up. :D

The only thing that bugged me a little was that I couldn't see the Nur.Motorsport in the carbon. :(

Such a classy touch should be advertised imo. It's what makes individuals and JP is certainly that. :D

Crackin' even so, congratulations Jamie.

Got it today. Cheers for the info folks. :) It is a spectacular write up. :D

The only thing that bugged me a little was that I couldn't see the Nur.Motorsport in the carbon. :(

Such a classy touch should be advertised imo. It's what makes individuals and JP is certainly that. :D

Crackin' even so, congratulations Jamie.

Thanks mate, it never had the wide front wings fitted in that feature, only fitted them recently, there will be a new feature soon when all the winter mods are done.

Nice! Good plug for the club too. I love the picture with you on the wall. It's like you're taking it for a walk or something :D

Ahh, just found out its not in the shops till tomorrow, subscribers get it early.

Thanks mate, it never had the wide front wings fitted in that feature, only fitted them recently, there will be a new feature soon when all the winter mods are done.

In Banzai Jamie?

I'm off soon and don't want to miss that.

The wings looked wide to me. :D

I thought it was something to do with copyright being the reason Nur was left out and that the mag had brushed it out. Love that touch.

In Banzai Jamie?

I'm off soon and don't want to miss that.

The wings looked wide to me. :D

I thought it was something to do with copyright being the reason Nur was left out and that the mag had brushed it out. Love that touch.

Jap performance want to do a new feature.

Nice! Good plug for the club too. I love the picture with you on the wall. It's like you're taking it for a walk or something :D

Ahh, just found out its not in the shops till tomorrow, subscribers get it early.

OK. I'll get Scooby to keep the eyes peeled for that then. Cheers.

Good luck with that feature too. :)

Just out of interest, do they get knowledge of the car and contact you and ask to do a feature, or do you just have to be a bit cheeky and get in touch with them?

Just interested to find out how this works :)

Not that I'm planning any magazine features any time soon :D

Ive never contacted a magazine, they have always asked me, jap performance and banzai was via pitonheads, redline feature was from a pm on driftworks from stav, he works for redline.

i googled "JamieP banzai" last night and come up with this thread, the car is certainly getting very well known now, good for all things supra i think.

http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6719&highlight=jamiep

Ive never contacted a magazine, they have always asked me, jap performance and banzai was via pitonheads, redline feature was from a pm on driftworks from stav, he works for redline.

i googled "JamieP banzai" last night and come up with this thread, the car is certainly getting very well known now, good for all things supra i think.

It's nice but in the first thread he called it a "TT JZA80", think you might have to advise them otherwise.

Unless he meant what the car was when you started.

Nice one though, I'd love to have such a sweet car and get a feature in a mag :)

im not surprised they contact you jamie its such a great example:) you make many other members including my self very very jelous:sly: