The mkiv Supra Owners Club

long journey home

marcAB10

Nice looking Supra's, red one looks a bit stupid that low though, needs to be raised with some MUCH beefier wheels with a much more agressive offset on the front(the wheels look like there sat 2 feet inside the arches:d).

perhaps a spacer might fill them out a bit, although i'm unsure it's quite as bad as you say lol

i think it's more to do with just how much the ts sideskirts stick out, i've heard a few comments by members saying they stick out rather a lot and thats the reason there put off by them.

Nice looking Supra's, red one looks a bit stupid that low though, needs to be raised with some MUCH beefier wheels with a much more agressive offset on the front(the wheels look like there sat 2 feet inside the arches:d).

perhaps a spacer might fill them out a bit, although i'm unsure it's quite as bad as you say lol

i think it's more to do with just how much the ts sideskirts stick out, i've heard a few comments by members saying they stick out rather a lot and thats the reason there put off by them.

Yeah it the sidekirts making it look that way, had to roll the front arches slightly to avoid fouling. Spacers would only cause the wheels to foul. I like the way it sits but each to their own.

Really nice pics..!

Who was driving the Mini that's in most of the shots?

well if you remember the day after suprapod was 'mini in the park' so a few mini's came down and back with us as one of our good mates own a GP, the photo's were actually taken from his car-

attachment.php?attachmentid=124836&d=1294167300

i can't remember who owns the ones in the pics though i'm afraid.

olleyminijpeg.JPG