The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra has been attacked!

Evil_Nuts

I know how you feel on this one, although your damage sounds worse than mine, it must be just jealous bored drunk f*cks that find some kind of kick in damaging other peoples pride and joy, makes me so angry!

mine got it's windscreen smashed and deep dent in the bonnet and food (looked like coleslaw) thrown down the roof, windscreen, bonnet and bumper... this was after it got a 5hr detail the night before the F&M show up here in scotland. I was raging!

nothing has happened to mine since (although i park it in a private carpark now) so hopefully yours is a one off too.

Sorry to hear this mate. C#nts. Absolute c#nts!

food (looked like coleslaw) thrown down the roof

My old Fiesta got smashed up a couple of years ago, whilst it was parked on my drive. I live in a cul-de-sac, so there's no need for anyone to even come up here... it made no sense! It was like it was targetted, but it only happened once with no explanation. Anyway... they left most of a kebab all over it too. What is it with food?!

My Supra hasn't been attacked yet... hopefully it stays that way!

Cheers chaps........jsut given a statement to the rozzers......and gave them the phone I found and answered.....have to say thanks to the bloke across the road who chased them off.......i've spoke to him once....what a good chap.....Took the Supra to work today, couldnt drive her with the snow anyways, I'm all calm now but last night I would of ripped their friggin' heads off, I'm not even that type of guy!

Cheers chaps........jsut given a statement to the rozzers......and gave them the phone I found and answered.....have to say thanks to the bloke across the road who chased them off.......i've spoke to him once....what a good chap.....Took the Supra to work today, couldnt drive her with the snow anyways, I'm all calm now but last night I would of ripped their friggin' heads off, I'm not even that type of guy!

Ah you found one of their phones? Hope you called 'Mum' or 'Dad' and see if they care what happened.

Edit: Or maybe call 'Home' and say "I've just found a phone outside my house. What's your address and I'll come drop it round" then give them a piece of your mind/boot.

What low life pieces of scum! This really pisses me off.

Someone once scratched the word "cunt" into my mates MR2 when we had them parked next to each other at a pub! This pub was in the middle of nowhere and there seemed to be no reason for anyone to do it.

Hope the damage isn't that expensive..!

Ah you found one of their phones? Hope you called 'Mum' or 'Dad' and see if they care what happened.

Edit: Or maybe call 'Home' and say "I've just found a phone outside my house. What's your address and I'll come drop it round" then give them a piece of your mind/boot.

A girl phones, i answered it and got a name of who's phone it was....simples

...jsut given a statement to the rozzers..and gave them the phone I found and answered....

...and gave them the phone I found and answered....

Well it's good that even if you don't get compensation from the little prick that did this, at least you can anonymously prank call everyone on his contacts list forever. It's more than likely that everyone he knows is also just as bad.

I gave the police the phone dude.......tbh, i just wanna get my motor back to its best!

F*** sake whats happening to this country??

That's easy to answer. The police can't touch them and the little s**ts know it. Used to be if you got caught doing stuff you shouldn't the officer would grab you by the ear and drag you to your parents, give both of you a bollocking after which your folks would run a belt across your backside for being stupid enough to get caught. Now you can't say more than 'please don't do that' or you are the one getting in trouble for threatening behaviour (or worse).