The mkiv Supra Owners Club

epic long shot..

DannyM

I cant offer you a drive as Im a filthy Aristo owner, but if youre ever Lincoln way Im sure Ellis would take you for a spin in his mint TT. Hes a nice guy :) (This is where he launches a Ping driver through my front window for pimping his car out lol)

I'll happily give you a run out in mine. I'm in Central Lincoln - just PM me - happy to help i I can!

heya guys thanks for all replies! :)

Yeah i am a member at nipponsquad :) but there is no Tt supras that are regular active members so that sucks! yeah if i am ever near leeds i will deffo give you a PM

And also Ellis that would be awsome dude as we have a boat up that way not too far from the center of lincoln so i will deffo drop you a Pm :) And i promise i wont rob u or touch u in any sexual way :D haha

Dan

Tony, you live in Guiseley and own TT? Really?

Live at High Royds for 3 years and have only seen 2 supras in all that time. One I followed in my supra around the JCT roundabout, the other was an NA at the White Cross and I thought that was sold.

If you are local I would love to have a nosy. Like the OP I want a new one in the new year and miss my old one.