The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bovingdon Track/Drag Day 14th August

terribleturner

Count me in! :)

What time are we meeting?

The meet at Bovingdon starts at 10am, I think its about 1 hours drive max from Reading, how about we aim to meet at around 08:45 and be ready to leave at 09:00?

Think there's 4 or 5 of us so far :)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The meet at Bovingdon starts at 10am, I think its about 1 hours drive max from Reading, how about we aim to meet at around 08:45 and be ready to leave at 09:00?

Think there's 4 or 5 of us so far :)

And maybe another possible here, could meet you guys if I go, you'd have to take it easy on the poor 200SX though :p ;) :(

I will come with a few cones :)

China

Good boy China :clap:

If anyone else fancies picking up a few cones on route that would be marvolous.

Pete's way is the best. Cross country takes F'ing ages. Off of M25 at J20 onto A41 towards Aylesbury and come off at the services and it's the first left.

If anyone comes from Aylesbury direction, you need to come off at the services, but head UNDER the m25.

I've been trying and trying for weeks, then several offers within a couple of days. Plus im now a member on several modeling websites :D
A wet t-shirt competition would be good James! :)

Not you obviously! I don't want to see you're medallion man hairy chest! :nyah:

hang on ... so we just pay on the day right??? and its defo ok if i bring my mate with hes evo even if he starts lashing some supes!?? lol

Yes bring him along and tell him he's more than welcome to try :ecstatic:

I like the idea of the wet t-shirt comp, but i've got my mum helping out so i don't wanna embarrase her.

Can we set up a convoy list - going from various locations ? so peeps know where to meet...

Not sure if anyone is over my way so may have to drive on my own and some mates..

Chelmsford for me, so A12/M25 junction would be best...

Good plan Scoob, I'd be lost if there was no one to follow. Always a plus to have a head-turning convoy (as long as you lot don't whoop my stock *ss lol) :innocent:

Are any of you still planning on meeting up in Central London?

Good plan Scoob, I'd be lost if there was no one to follow. Always a plus to have a head-turning convoy (as long as you lot don't whoop my stock *ss lol) :innocent:

Are any of you still planning on meeting up in Central London?

yes ben im in central london if you want to meet up?