The mkiv Supra Owners Club

strange handling?

dr_jekyll

I have the same problem with mine, at speeds over 50 and i let off the back feels like its sreering its self and moving all over the road, worst when the surface is uneven or the very top layer of the tarmac is missing.

I dont find it doing it on throttle but on left off, but i put it down to having 245 - 40 - 18 Pzero rosso fronts and 285 - 35 - 18 R888 on the rear.

Its not the brakes for sure, it seemed to start after my last driftday at oulton.

In the wet its a real animal to drive but again put that down to R888's.

well i had the geo reset before llandow ... but i did take a big spin and bounce across the kerbs so its going for another check and set up when i get time . hopefully one of my wheels is a few degrees out and all will be sorted.

i actually think understand what your saying about the incorrect toe causing the direction change under load so fingers crossed :)

The whoopsie may well have bent something