The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey guys new member in cornwall

Guest Payner

Hi mate welcome

I saw your car parked in the town hall carpark today as was working in a house next door .had a gander at it and looks nice.Wife comes from pensilve actualy an estate is named after her (Amanda Way) her dad built it

You should meet with us one day

Thank you for the welcome wile e coyote, yea thats where its always parked now as i live opposite at the end of piggy lane and im too lazy to open our gates to put it in the drive lol, and to be fair the "looks nice" was abit of a joke ay, its lookin like a complete shed at the min. I can honestly say iv seen cleaner white van mans vans and everyone knows how dirty they get haha plus me and my mate where being abit where messing about a couple days ago racing up the a38 way to saltash him in his 328 me in the "poopra" as she has been named, doin 14.0 and the drivers side skirt has started to come off :(

yea i know amanda way was it someone called treebee or somethin that built it? i might be wrong dunno im only 25 so its been there all my life that i can remember i think :rolleyes: haha

but yea should do one day

payner

Edited by Payner (see edit history)

Hi yeh names treeby and just be carefull what you post up(speed wise) as its a public forum mate ;)

yea thought it was mate wasnt too sure tho cos like i said im only a buby (so i wish to think anyways)

iv just had a glance at ur pics mate and it seems we do have a mutual friend i think in michelle R, lives on the bottom road near myself and i definatly remember her showin me pics of ur plug and cam cover as it is fairly destinctive!

Payner