The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your advice am i stupid or smart?

w41k3r

lol as the people that have met me know my cars not been kind to me, i think i have replaced more or less everything on it and it has cost 1000s over the space of 2 years been off the road for periods too

i used my brothers vtec civic coupe for a while which is a nice looking car jdm style but in it, it just wasnt the supra so thats why i will only get a 2nd supra and not a run around random :(

love the support from dr jekyll to if hes not careful he might have a 3rd supra outside with a turbo kit to be fitted lol as he has allready done it and this will be mine and my bros first :p

lol as the people that have met me know my cars not been kind to me, i think i have replaced more or less everything on it and it has cost 1000s over the space of 2 years been off the road for periods too

i used my brothers vtec civic coupe for a while which is a nice looking car jdm style but in it, it just wasnt the supra so thats why i will only get a 2nd supra and not a run around random :(

love the support from dr jekyll to if hes not careful he might have a 3rd supra outside with a turbo kit to be fitted lol as he has allready done it and this will be mine and my bros first :p

my doors allways open mate and im only a pm away ;)

and it would be a 4th supra as j supra 07s red 6speed aero thats mid way through a single conversion is now going to be living here for a few weeks :)

O and neil its friday night you know what that is race night haha is your car ready yet lol im sure your just hiding somewhere practising racing starts n gear changes :p dont make me find you :D

Arse :p

Passed its MOT today then its off to Martins to get the mani fitted and a few other bits and bobs.

So let me get this right, you have and own an n/a that u know is a solid, good car that would be ideal for a Single turbo conversion yeah?

And instead your going to buy another n/a that u probably know nothing about and do the single conversion on that?

Alarm bells are ringing to me, unless u are having a full engine rebuild and know the gear box and running gear is sound I think your mad mate.....lol

not to mention how hard it is to sell cars at the moment never mind supras, I would just get a cheap £300 run about while your car was being done and save your money buddy, u will prob find loads of hidden/extra costs anyways when u go single!

But it's each to there own and only my spin in things, all the best with the build fella :-)

mr wallis good point of view but in my honest opinion when you buy any car its just luck if you get a good one my supra had only 55 thou on when i bought it and ive replaced allmost everything others with more mileage have barely touched theres

I will be swapping parts over like my brakes suspension ect tbh if you have a good car it will sell regardless of time this idea is only for zero down time and as previously said im in no rush to get it done but i dont want to be stuck in a lesser car for months im an arse i know :p