The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your TOP 3 previously owned favourite cars......?!

Jamesy

My favorite 4

1 Supra TT - My current Car .....Favorite so far feels much faster than the M3 and more fun to drive...nothing I have ever owned sounds as good.....Handles like the M3 very planted ...very predictable...and feels as fast as the lighter Nissan without wanting to kill you at every opportunity!!

2 BMW E46 M3 - Loved it but not enough oomph! I missed a powerful Turbo...everything costed a fortune

3 Stage 2 200sx S14a - Very light and quick but a death trap in the Wet

4 Dreamscience Stage 3 Focus ST 320 BHP 360LBS FT ....Very quick but struggled for grip......nothing could go faster around a corner this side of an Evo!!

Babybluesupra1.jpg

IMG_0091_2_1.jpg

0076.jpg

DSCF10051.jpg

Edited by GINNO78 (see edit history)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nicknackwack

My favorite 3 that I've owned .....

1. Honda Civic Type R ~ bespoke leather interior, Honda Sat Nav etc and the incredible VTEC 2.0 engine.

2. BMW Z3M Roadster ~ Estoril Blue, 321bhp to the rear wheels with the hood down is what driving is all about !

3. Opel Manta SR Berlinetta ~ oh for those velour seats and black vinyl roof !

I have had loads of cars in my time. Early driving years were spent with Astra and Cavalier SRi's and GTE's. But I think my top 3 previous owned cars (Not including my present day ride:D)would be:

1. Supra NA (And she is still a loved car by another careful owner:))

MKIV Supra NA Jspec.jpg

2. Toyota Celica GT (my first foray into imports!)

Celica GT JSPEC (2).jpg

3. Opel Manta GTE

media-L.jpg

I know these are'nt to the standard of others who seem to have owned some stunning cars in their short driving careers but these 3 still make me smile:D

my favorite car is my current soup. the one car that iv always wanted. (im a biker so cars dont do out for me realy) but my favorite other 3 are:

1:

ancient volvo 480 bout 17 when it finaly went. (the one shaped like a door stop) bought for 200 quid. thinkin id get the 6 months mot out of it. lasted nearly 4 years. and only thing i had to fix was an alternator and some bulbs. went through 3 mot`s with nothing more than bulbs and a handbrake warning. started first time every time. was absolutyly f#@ked to look at and drive but that made it fun as hell cuz you could just drive it like you stole it. dont think i cleaned it the hole time i had it. had to drill holes in all the foot wells cuz it leaked so bad, and in winter there was more frost on the inside window that the outside so you would get high on de icer in winter. heated seat worked thank god cuz the heaters wer shite. only finaly gave up when rust got the front end. could have welded it up for 100 quid but i needed a van so scraper it went. having a car you dont have to worry about and give a dam about is awsome fun.

2:

toyoat corrola 1.4 vvti t2 2002

after the worst car i ever owned (renalt clio) i was desprate for something that wouldnt break every milli second, so i went for the most reliable car ever. and it was. had some nice aloys and it dove brill. just a great all round car when i needed one. slow as hell but comfy and quiet and loads of room in the back ;-)

3:

oztralian ford Falcon 4.0 estate. (think of a volvo estate on steroids) more of a super tanker than a car.

425000kilometers thats over 250000miles on the clock. and thats with the original engine! ran like new. the mechanic we sold it to when we left oz couldnt believe how mint it was. think he was gonna break it but bet he dint. got me and the missis all over oz while we lived in the back. shit load of memorys we that. thing was bout 17 years old when we had it. bet its still goin. if i win the lottery im gonna track it down and buy it back.

Edited by markg1150
cuz im a retard (see edit history)